Thanks

Satisfied Customer

I'm a naturally cautious person, so when I heard of this site and its products, I was a tad skeptical/hesitant. After lurking around the forums a bit (including in this section), I decided to go ahead and risk trying out the ZMR offer (having gotten tired of having my butt handed to me by the countless Brazilian cheaters on that game). I still primarily only have the bulk of the program's functions turned on at all in the PvE (against the game's AI in other words) matches, but it works 100% in all aspects of the game (I have tested out all of its functions myself, of course). I've been really quite impressed by how well everything's gone thus far. Everything I wanted the program to do, and everything it promised, has been fully realized.

As a satisfied customer, the only improvement I could ask for is support for some of the other games I'm interested in right now, and that's it.

Great job guys, and thanks!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alias588 For This Useful Post:

Kaito (12-19-2014),Nemeswiss (12-19-2014),Psychopath (12-19-2014),SystemFiles (12-19-2014)

Thanks
    Thanks for this review!
    Keep in mind that we only have one coder, SystemFiles, that is already coding 44 cheats. That doesn't mean we won't have new cheats but we need to be 100% sure the game worths it.

Thanks
    No worries, I meant that mostly in jest. I know that coding programs this well has to be a lot of work, and you guys already have a rather astounding number of games supported for such a small group (more so considering there's only one coder)!

Thanks
    Thank you for this review!

We really appreciate it and we're happy that we could help you :-)

Have fun and show them brazilian cheaters how a good cheat works like!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nemeswiss For This Useful Post:

irgendwer (12-19-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Great review and thank you for the kind words!