Thanks

Extra quality of life loader feature (not essential in any way)

I know this is not essential in any way but as a quality of life feature, you could maybe quickly add a feature in the next update to automatically select the game that the user is in when opening the loader (for the games that don't require to be shutdown before loading the cheat).

Again this is not essential whatsoever, just thought I'd throw out an idea in case u got nothing to do lmao.

Have a good one.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    : huh: huh? It's already doing it. It remembers the last cheat you injected and have it selected. Same goes with "Auto Load" feature, unless I misunderstand your request.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    : huh: huh? It's already doing it. It remembers the last cheat you injected and have it selected. Same goes with "Auto Load" feature, unless I misunderstand your request.
    He means if you have a game open it auto detects it then selects that. (for the games that do not require pre-loading the cheat)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    No because with most games the loader window hides before you even launch the game.

Thanks
    "No because with most games the loader window hides before you even launch the game."
    Well for games like Division, CSGO and so on the loader doesn't HAVE to hide, incase you're starting the game up before the cheat.

I'm starting the game then opening the loader, selecting the game and then pressing inject. I don't want to use the auto load function, as I frequently change cheat from game to game. I hope that clears it up, but I can understand if most games require shutdown before injection, then this function is probably not worth the work. Anyways - just an idea.

A scenario with this function would be something like the following:
    1) A user starts up a game (let's say CSGO)
    2) User starts up the cheat loader
    3) Cheat loader detects CSGO and since it doesn't require shutdown before injection, it automatically selects the game in the listviewer or listbox or whatever its called.
    4) User injects the cheat without having to look through the list and find CSGO (or even auto injects for the user?)

This is different to the auto load feature, as the auto load feature only saves the previous cheat that was loaded, right?
    Last edited by emilo0212; 04-22-2020 at 06:49 PM.