Thread: Mordhau Horde

Hybrid View

Thanks

Mordhau Horde

is the autoblock for horde fixed for mordhau again yet? it didnt work the last 2 days i tried it so i am holding back on buying it again since i didnt even play it with at all did like 1hour of testing vs bot to see how it works before i went on horde and then it just didnt work at all, so as a prequestion before i try again i would like to know if its gotten fixed or if its gonna be fixed anytime soon
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Last time Mordhau got updated was 4/11/2020 so I am not sure if any fix is needed since the autoblock is known to not be "perfect" at times.
    As other customer replied to your thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
    the autoblock doesnt work well for drags/accels/stabs. it either blocks too early, too late, or not at all. as for the horde thing, ive never had an issue with it, but i havent played it in a while either so idk
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    it is known not to be perfect yes but it when i try it for skirmish it at least tries to block and it does autokick sometimes but on horde it doesnt do anything at all, doesnt kick at any time of the game with bots kicking near or try to do it alot which it does for the other modes and it doesnt block at all from any bots attacking even if i step back from them and let them miss to see if u gonna block it doesnt block at any point of the game during a horde not a single time but does for the other modes, so what i wrote was because of that exact reason since its ticked as working for horde mode and the only reason i would use it since bots dont drag and accel as much as players do. which is why i ask if anyone can confirm they made it work again or if its going to happen or not at all