Thanks

Premium Package/Mordern Warfare 2019 review - 23 Day In

Price
    10/10
    It's damn affordable, less than 35 USD for a month - cheaper for longer subscription and also occasional sales. And the premium package includes all the game you support; its, unfortunately, I only got 1-2 games of the game supported and I gotta spend my whole subscription time on warzone

ESP
    9.5/10
    It's simple, I always leave a mark for improvement - would love to see a draw prediction maybe just a small dot/box so you know where to shoot at if you don't use aimbot

AIM

8.5/10
    It's hard to get an aimbot perfect; I like the improvement made- the added prediction, bullet drop etc... I am looking forward to further improvement to the prediction especially for sniping and maybe to shoot people on moving vehicle.
    I wouldn't say the aimbot on SC is too rage, I would consider SC aimbot a legit-semi-rage, a provider I could fall back on for my main account

TRIGGER
    9.5/10
    It's simple and it works.
    I would love to see it being improved so when you hover over predicted box then it would shoot - so for people who don't want to be obvious with sniper could have it trigger when the cursor is at the predicted spot.

Overall
    9.5/10
    In general, my time here in SC is short but I enjoyed the journey. I like how professional Psycho Death SystemFiles are. I also like the community SC have developed, majority of people are helpful and willingly to share.
    I think the cheat is actually amazing especially for the affordable price. Definitely one of the provider I would fall back on even using on my main account ('Legit')

I am more of a Apex, R6S and Overwatch player and I might go back to them; might take a break from warzone. Hope to subscribe to your premium package again in future!

Cya,
    KitzuYu
    Last edited by KitzuYu; 04-11-2020 at 07:11 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KitzuYu For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (04-11-2020),Sentence (04-11-2020),Shaxzy (07-03-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thank you very much for the detailed and awesome review.
    We already looking into adding prediction point / aim point esp to mw2019, so expect it very soon.
    And yes the aimbot is definitely going to get improved further especially with prediction

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

KitzuYu (04-11-2020),Shaxzy (07-03-2020),tyzkie11 (04-11-2020)

Thanks
    She’s definitely right! It’s easy to use and affordable that is why I quickly messaged psycopath my questions and grab the package while it’s hot and juicy lol love you guys do and most importantly how fast you update your cheats, it’s just so impressive! I’m a fan! Keep it up guys!!! I’ll be here for a long time! Cheers brotha!

Thanks
    I am looking forward to resub in due time. When I get back to warzone or any of the supported games, I will see you guys again!

Gotta be playing apex and valorant while i busy with university

Do hit me up if u guys have a valorant cheeto
    Last edited by KitzuYu; 04-12-2020 at 02:17 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    We'll be seeing you!
    Have fun with Apex, Valorant and good luck with uni

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

KitzuYu (04-13-2020)