Thanks

Premium Package Review

Hello SC Community, after a month using the free bonus MW cheat from the Premium Package... i can tell you for sure, SC guys are amazing.

I thought, ok this is too cheap to be true, but well... it is 100% true and i love it.

The loader is easy to use, no problems with it, and you have a lot of sticky posts on how to properly inject every cheat. 10/10

UI on the cheat itself is really good, you have a lot of options to customize. 10/10

ESP is amazing, they were adding more and more ESP options for Warzone on every cheat update, which i really appreciate. 10/10

AIMBOT does the job right, is simple but deadly, bullet prediction needs some work but i don't mind (just use it as some kind of aim assit instead of 100% headshot killing machine, or you will get a ban... you know, kill cams exist). 8/10

After buying the premium package, you get access to every cheat they have in stock... for only 32,95$ a month. I mean come on, that's amazing

So i give the Premium Package a score of 9.5/10.

Just remember boys, don't rage... or you will get a ban sooner or later.

In other sites people sell you overpriced shit. But SC delivers quality and good customer service at a fair price.

Keep doing this amazing job guys, take care and thank you.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to josexdg93 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (04-10-2020),Scythe (04-11-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thank you for the review
    We are very happy to hear that you like it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

josexdg93 (04-10-2020)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review and being a part of SystemCheats Community!
    Glad you're enjoying the subscription and the products!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

josexdg93 (04-11-2020)