Thread: PhuckSam Review

Threaded View

Thanks

PhuckSam Review

First day here, signed up for the trial. After realizing the warzone hack was not in the trial, I messaged Admin asking for a refund. He refunded me but allowed me to keep my trial account. For this reason, I knew this was a trustworthy site and signed up for the full premium package. Read through the well made instructions for the loader and loading the COD Warzone hack. Loaded up the hack, booted up the game, and I was good to go. Cheats work as advertised, guides are well made and very easy to follow, and the community here has an emphasis on not using hacks like a retard (playing covertly) which is usually what ends up ruining other hacks I've used in other games, in my experience.

My only issue, and it was very minor, and it may have been an error on my end, was when I went to go download the Loader as per the instructions, the first two zip-files I downloaded were completely empty. Idk why this was happening because in the browser it indicated it was a 6-7 mb file, but when I got the folder on my computer, it was empty. I redownloaded the loader three times and on the third time the zip folder contained the .exe I needed to get going.

Anyways, everything has been great and as advertised so far, thanks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhuckSam For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (04-08-2020),SystemFiles (04-07-2020)