It was good but on the Modern Warfare cheat a large percentage of players using the SystemCheats cheat at the time reported an issue "Can't connect to online services."

Admins kept telling us not to worry and that it wasn't a ban. Weeks went by, all the players who reported it still had THAT problem. Admins still said it was just a network issue, despite the fact players who had spoken with Activision Support confirmed that it was in fact a disguised ban message. Admins still refused to acknowledge it and many of us went by our subscriptions unknowing we had been banned.

I logged in today and I was given the actual ban message, after nearly 2 months of "Can't connect to online services.". This was all with the 'legit' settings on MW, and this ban happened just 24 hours into using the software. My BFV account nearly lasted the whole subscription period on 'legit' settings, however, was banned in the end.

So, SystemCheats... good if you want to rage because ultimately trying to play legit is useless if you're still going to get banned within the day or month (depending on the game). Ultimately don't listen to those saying that their accounts have survived ever since the launch of the game, they are either lying or got lucky.

So, my final thoughts? Only use SystemCheats for raging or do legit but do understand that your accounts will be banned regardless of what you do. My final thoughts on cheating are that it just isn't satisfying, ultimately the 'fun' I got from dominating my opponents were out shadowed by the fact that at all times I knew that the progress I was making was for nothing as the account would be banned eventually anyways, and it's not like I could make a couple of YT Clips out of it because the programme wasn't stream-proof.

So, I rate 6/10. Cheats were very good for the money (£25 for a whole month of access to many cheats) but I ultimately don't think its worth it if you want your accounts to last. This is my departure from cheating for now but if I do come back I will most likely hire someone to make custom cheats for myself only, as that means there isn't much chance of the code being used by Anticheat Softwares to just ban my account in a ban wave.