Thanks

Review Premium Package and Support

Hi guys, first of all i wanted to say at the first time i was thinking "this is so cheap i bet its detected all the time". But since my country is in quarentine because of the fucking corona-virus i had no choice so buying a cheaper cheat. And it was impressive, all the cheats works perfect with no detection, plus the support team on Teamspeak is the best support team i ever met, and im in the world of cheating for 10 years long, so i know what im saying, never found any team with their quality of patience and supportive, they helped me with ever detail of feature, they lost over 30 minutes of their time to explain me how the features works and how to use them correctly, i was really open-mouth, they surprised me in a positive way, even if the cheat got detected one day i will purchase at any time, not because of the cheat itself, not ebcause of the cheat is cheap, but yes because we are in good hands. hands down for the support team, you are wonderfull, thank god you exist. I hope Corona-virus dont take you all from here lol

Cheat review (COD Warzone)

Aimbot 9/10 - Need a bit of improvement, like bullet and movement prediction
    ESP 10/10 - Is easy configurable and you can see even a worm on the grass
    Security 10/10 - So far so good, nothing to say

This is my honest review, otherwise i wouldnt do it, please guys stay safe and stay at home, lets use SystemCheats aimbot to kill the fucking Corona-Virus. I wish you all (Support Team and customers) good luck.

Best regards, AKEYO aka DefenderSK
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DefenderSK For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (03-19-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thanks bud, was a pleasure to help ya out yesterday
    If you'll need anything else, you know where to find us.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

DefenderSK (03-20-2020)