Thanks

First day with premium package

Since start I had a little trouble with injecting but after reading two threads everything became clear. Cheat is really good, has a lot features and customiazation also I love cfg system that not every cheats have.

Rating:

Aimbot 8/10

Aimbot is really great and good for rage and legit playstyle. I only miss draw aimbot fov and aimbot target nearest bone options. For my opinion with well made config u wont get called out and banned just play safe .

Triggerbot -

Wasn't really using it so I don't have opinion about it.

Visuals 9/10

Visuals are really good and simple. Easy to configurate and fully customizable in colors tab. The only thing that i miss is chams option.

I hope this cheat will get more updates with way better and better features in the future. In my opinion systemcheats is really good choice if you want to play safe without spending so much money on it. Has great mods that will help you if you show them some kindness and tell what exactly is not working. I hope systemcheats will never stop their really great work and push more and more updates and cheats to other games with the same or better quality.

Best regards,
    Rarri
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarri For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (03-08-2020),Scythe (03-01-2020)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review. Glad to see that we're having a lot of satisfied customers each day! Enjoy the subscription and thanks for being a part of our community!

Regards,
    Scythe.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)