Thanks

Section 9 (Discontinued) Premium Subscription double charge on Bank statement

I got charged twice in 3 days for a Premium Subscription?
    Was this intentional? I thought the subscription was charged once over the month.

Thanks
    Our Subscriptions are not renewed by itself. This needs to be an issue on your end with the bank or you probably payed a second time by accident?

Thanks
    Yes, there is absolutely no recurring payment on our sales.
    1 Day Trial and 1 Premium package purchase appears in your payments.
    I think you were confused that you bought a Trial package and a Premium on the same day. But I will inform this thread for admin control
    Discord SerimArda#3824 Pay via Paypal
    Pay using PayPal, PaySafeCard and many other payment options. CLICK HERE

Thanks
    I can see the Trial payment as separate. The 2 other payments were around $47 AUD (conversion from USD). While I wait for admins, I'll see what the bank says. Thank you

Thanks
    If you send a transaction ID, we can investigate it and solve the problem. (Private Message)
    Discord SerimArda#3824 Pay via Paypal
    Pay using PayPal, PaySafeCard and many other payment options. CLICK HERE

Thanks
    Thanked 6,660 Times in 2,623 Posts
    You paid for One Day Trial on 02:36, 19th Jan 2020 which is 2.95 USD and then you paid for Premium Package at 02:43, 19th Jan 2020 which is 32.95 USD.
    There are no double transactions on our end. Triple check everything and even provide a screenshot of the transaction you mention, because both from above were purchased by you. There are nothing extra that we can see.
    If there was indeed a mistake, contacting stripe is the way to go, not your bank. As this can lead to a blacklist on stripe for chargebacks/disputes. So once again, double or even triple check everything before you do so.

If you need further assistance with this matter, private message me here instead publishing bank statement public.