Thanks

[The Division 1] 20 Day review!

Introduction

Hi there, it looks like you're interested in The Division 1 cheat, huh? Exactly what I thought and what's better than a non-biased opinion from a complete stranger!

Payment Method
    I wanted to purchase The Division 1 cheat, straight away. Only one problem; they don't accept PayPal. Darn, right? Wrong. On the payment page, the site offered a few people to contact known as re-sellers. I contacted SerimArda in an attempt to purchase this cheat. To be honest, I was more comfortable choosing this person, due to the fact that they are a moderator. I was blown away when I got a PM within 20 minutes with the details to make a payment using PayPal. I made the payment using the link they provided for a 3 month subscription. Again, a few minutes later, I was notified that I now have access. Not to mention, he did it all on Christmas eve night.

Installation/Getting Started
    After purchasing the cheat, I had to download a program provided by SystemCheats. It was super easy to install and I got in-game within minutes!

Cheat Features
    Every single feature that is advertised for The Division 1 cheat, is available at your disposal. No false advertising, at all. This was a huge selling point for me.

Oh no, I got banned.
    Yep, I sure did and I won't go into details but it was on my main account with 6x days gameplay. Imagine the horror I felt when I logged in. However, it was completely my own fault. I abused the cheat features and was incredibly obvious in what I was doing. I also ignored most of the forum posts while doing my research and thought; Hey, this can't happen to me! Well, it did. You would be silly like I was, to think big brother isn't watching. Thankfully, it was a temp ban and I have purchase a second copy of the game, courtesy of a third party gaming market for only 6$ in the mean time, hehe.

Conclusion
    Every single interaction with staff that I have had was warm, friendly and to the point. These people are professional, they even have a voice chat to interact, help others or just support to get the cheat working. I learned to do more research while using the tool that I chose to purchase through SystemCheats and I'm currently having a blast, that's why I'm writing this review! Also, I would like to thank the developers for not removing certain features that can definitely cause a ban over time. Perhaps you are someone that wants to purchase an account and rage or simply keep it legit with just a simple boost or maybe somewhere in between. Whatever the choice you decide to make, this cheat is the option for you.

(please forgive my grammar)
    Last edited by Penguin12; 01-16-2020 at 07:32 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks for the "non-biased opinion".

Glad to see you like what you bought.

Happy cheating!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bot1 For This Useful Post:

Penguin12 (01-16-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AyU View Post
    Thanks for the "non-biased opinion".

Glad to see you like what you bought.

Happy cheating!
    No, thank you!

Thanks
    Very nice review, happy to see how helpful the staff has been and your overall experience
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA