Threaded View

Thanks

[The Division 1] 20 Day review!

Introduction

Hi there, it looks like you're interested in The Division 1 cheat, huh? Exactly what I thought and what's better than a non-biased opinion from a complete stranger!

Payment Method
    I wanted to purchase The Division 1 cheat, straight away. Only one problem; they don't accept PayPal. Darn, right? Wrong. On the payment page, the site offered a few people to contact known as re-sellers. I contacted SerimArda in an attempt to purchase this cheat. To be honest, I was more comfortable choosing this person, due to the fact that they are a moderator. I was blown away when I got a PM within 20 minutes with the details to make a payment using PayPal. I made the payment using the link they provided for a 3 month subscription. Again, a few minutes later, I was notified that I now have access. Not to mention, he did it all on Christmas eve night.

Installation/Getting Started
    After purchasing the cheat, I had to download a program provided by SystemCheats. It was super easy to install and I got in-game within minutes!

Cheat Features
    Every single feature that is advertised for The Division 1 cheat, is available at your disposal. No false advertising, at all. This was a huge selling point for me.

Oh no, I got banned.
    Yep, I sure did and I won't go into details but it was on my main account with 6x days gameplay. Imagine the horror I felt when I logged in. However, it was completely my own fault. I abused the cheat features and was incredibly obvious in what I was doing. I also ignored most of the forum posts while doing my research and thought; Hey, this can't happen to me! Well, it did. You would be silly like I was, to think big brother isn't watching. Thankfully, it was a temp ban and I have purchase a second copy of the game, courtesy of a third party gaming market for only 6$ in the mean time, hehe.

Conclusion
    Every single interaction with staff that I have had was warm, friendly and to the point. These people are professional, they even have a voice chat to interact, help others or just support to get the cheat working. I learned to do more research while using the tool that I chose to purchase through SystemCheats and I'm currently having a blast, that's why I'm writing this review! Also, I would like to thank the developers for not removing certain features that can definitely cause a ban over time. Perhaps you are someone that wants to purchase an account and rage or simply keep it legit with just a simple boost or maybe somewhere in between. Whatever the choice you decide to make, this cheat is the option for you.

(please forgive my grammar)
    Last edited by Penguin12; 01-16-2020 at 06:32 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)