Thread: RD2 Risks

Thanks

RD2 Risks

Hi,

I was wondering how much of a chance of getting caught/banned by using this cheat if you compare it to other Rockstar titles like GTA 5 which you also offer cheats for.

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    Considering there are going to be Mod Menus and such again (probably with Money Drops etc.), I think, if you compare it to GTA 5, it's going to be about the same.

Thanks
    I did some GTA5 hacking in the day and never had issues but I've read about ban waves for that game here and there.

Was there any consensus on how easily people got banned in that game compared to other games? excusing outlier hackers who were obvious/blatant in their exploits online.

Currently pretty frustrated with Online because Free Aim lobbies have ZERO people online for PvP matchmaking so you're basically forced into aim assist controller lobbies and controller users basically have a Rockstar-created aimbot to use against mouse users.

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    There have not been any ban reports so far, so I can't provide you with exact information.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,536 Times in 2,580 Posts
    Put it this way, we had only one detection on GTA cause they added new aimbot checks, but this was quickly found and fixed. So since the release besides that one issue it's all going strong.
    The only way you can get banned in GTA V Online for example is by being way too obvious with the cheat and getting reported with video evidence.
    So far, nothing changed in RDR2 It's the same thing. All the fixes from GTA V were applied to RDR2 and I am very sure the only way to get banned would be doing something obvious same as GTA V. Technically speaking it's the exact same game just different time period.

However, keep in mind the RDR2 cheat is not fully done yet. It will be as soon as we release it as a standalone subscription. If you don't mind the non-finished/in-development product you get can it in Premium Package.