Thread: Product Review

Thanks

Product Review

I want to preface by saying I've been buying cheats from different providers for over 16 years now and this is the first time I've used systemcheats. I managed to play about 4 hours last night with this cheat.

First I want to say that the setup was a breeze. There's a tool which downloads required software dependencies for you and helps trouble shoot issues for you. I've never seen another hack provider offer this, and it's just wonderful. Already this set the stage for my expectations and I can say I was not disappointed at all.

Second I want to review the actual hack:

Hacking:
    ESP: Displays are very nice. Love the radar. The warning system works wonderful and has helped immensely. I've never seen another cheat implement this so well. Full customization 10/10.

Aimbot: Works perfectly. Fully tweak able. Looks legit. Love it. 10/10.

Overall Hacking:
    Couldn't ask for a better hack

Security:
    Screenshot protection: I've seen the ESP go off for a few seconds while I was playing last night. I assume that this is the screenshot protection in check. Works well, definitely saved my ass last night.

Randomized exes: Looks like exe names are randomized for every user, really cool.

Overall Security:
    Awesome. I feel safe using this hack.

Bugs
    Starting the game with the hack is buggy. It takes a few tries to start the game when I use the hack because of game error messages or game freezes. But when I'm able to load it I can play for hours.

Value
    Amazing price.

Overall I'm very happy with the hack.

Fantastic job guys! Love it. Highly recommend.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to codhacker88 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (11-05-2019),Scythe (11-06-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w29Xk_3of0Q

That's how I was when I read that review, thank you for the kind words and delicious review. <3
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)