Thanks

General Review of SystemCheats (Very Positive)

Dear SystemCheats,

I'm highly impressed with your cheats. I'd like to give you a little bit of history on myself so that you understand why you should care about me being impressed with what you have accomplished here. I've been part of the "hacking" community since the late 1990's. I've always gone by this name, and I've always been kind of a behind-the-scenes kind of guy. I try not to draw much attention to myself, mostly because I don't need any real life drama. I've followed SystemFiles and his hacks at multiple hacks sites over the years. In fact, I follow the work of most first person shooter hack coders. I've dabbled in cheat coding myself, developing mostly external cheats (just ESP kind of stuff), but I really don't have the time or desire to make cheats myself. I'm a very busy man in "real life".

I am a member of 27 different game hacking communities (including cheat vendors, cheat development forums, etc.). I've known and conspired with coders like Kozmok, Blackwater, K@n@vel, R4z8r, DrunkenCheetah, Strife, Pansemuckl, King-Orgy, Warlord, Helios, T2x, DC and other coders for quite some time. I consider myself friends with a number of the commercial coders that are on the market right now, and am even a staff member for a handful of cheat sites (tech support, moderators, things like that). The reason I'm telling you this is because I want you to know that I'm truly proud of this site and what you have accomplished here and the skill level of SystemFiles.

Out of all the sites that I am a member of, this is the only one that produced a Call of Duty: Ghosts cheats that VAC never end up catching. It's one of only two sites that I feel confident using the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare cheat from. You guys have all the right features in the hack for someone like me who likes to play what I call "Semi-Legit" (pretending to be legit), but you also have the features that would satisfy a pure rage-hacker as well.

I have five cheats for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and the ONLY cheat that I have no issues with whatsoever is the SystemCheats one. All of my other cheats have one or more of the following issues: crashing issues, ESP issues (flickering, jumping, etc) and/or aimbots that work less than perfectly. The SystemCheats aimbot is spot on, the visuals are clean and stable, and there's just nothing to complain about at all.

So, in conclusion, Bravo to SystemFiles and his crew. You guys are doing a fantastic job. I'm sure you will continue to earn my respect and patronage well into the future. I apologize for the length of this post, but I'm attorney in "real life" and I tend to be a bit wordy and long-winded. If any coders or staff ever need any assistance of a legal nature, let me know. I tend to morph into hack sites "resident attorney" once they get to know me.

-Khariz
    Last edited by Khariz; 11-14-2014 at 03:15 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Khariz For This Useful Post:

iCrusade (11-14-2014),Psychopath (11-13-2014),SystemFiles (11-13-2014),Team Faglets (11-16-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Awesome review, that is all I can say. I enjoyed it being long-winded, loved reading it.

Thanks
    I Agree! Awesome Review Thanks Buddy.

Also loving the neatness and detailed review.

Thanks
    Very Very nice review. I agree with iCrusade, very detailed.

We appreciate it.

Thanks
    Really good review, thank you very much.

Thanks
    Another quick little congratulations to SystemCheats today: Other sites are reporting VAC bans today in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare today. SystemCheats is still safe! Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanks for your positive review, and thank you that you took your time ! Awesome.