Thanks

Thumbs up The divison review - DO NOT USE IT

I used it twice, got banned for good. I used only aim bot and 2D 3D maps. Everything else was off. It's promised to run as undetected, but it was detected few days later. And i used it only in PVE. I didn't even turned it on in PVE. If you don't want to be banned, stay away from cheats.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    You have most likely got manually banned based on how you had played. The fact that you used aimbot and ESP doesn't mean anything, you'll have to post your entire config. It's only promised to be undetected when it says "Online" here, it is always a possibility to get detected. Are you contradicting yourself there or why is it that you say you've only used the cheat in PvE and also didn't turn it on?
    And of course, if you don't wanna get banned/risk a ban, don't cheat, that'll always apply to cheating.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Well, I am sorry to hear that you got banned, but as Yonas said, this is all up to you.
    You can't be going all guns blazing in these type of games that has FairFight, especially The Division, where stats is everything, they even collect data on how many car doors you closed during your gameplay. (Not a joke)

And let's be honest, this is not a review.
    I just checked if you even read the necessary threads to avoid being banned and I see that you didn't.
    So, it's very clear to me that you had/have no idea what to do with the cheat in Division. Which in this point its completely useless to blame us as we provide all the necessary infomation to every single customer of what you should and shouldn't do in the game.
    Clearly it doesn't matter if you used it in PVP or PVE, the outcome is exactly the same, you rage, you do something that you shouldn't do, you get banned. This is why its crucial for you to do your research about the game or at least have the basic knowledge of what anti-cheat the game is using.
    I see it countless of times where many start cheating on a game that they have no idea about and getting banned within couple of days for using cheats. Which is why it is important to know your surroundings, in this case the game itself, what they use and how they use it.

If you do want to start over, but this time tune it down, then I highly suggest you reading this thread: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/showthread.php/14504 and then definitely educate yourself about the game and it's anti-cheat through here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/forumdisplay.php/213
    And if you don't want to do it, you can always request a subscription change here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/forumdisplay.php/172

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Death (08-20-2019)