Thanks

SystemCheats/BFV Review

Hello.
    Uh, I don't know if Reviews are supposed to be a certain format or spoken in a specific way, but I thought while waiting for BFV cheat to come back online so I have something to do, I'd write my first review for a cheating/hacking type site, whatever Systemcheats would like to identify as.

First off, I've been cheating since, lord, probably 2007. Started with things like CombatArms, using Chams/ESP's to do better, but no aimbot simply to keep it some-what fair and level. All the way to today.
    Stopped cheating for some time, but due to previous relationshpis I lost all interest in video games and only kind of have fun when I cheat so I don't get stresed.

I have never once in my life purchased cheats, I always used sites I trusted that are free and half-ass, so to speak, so this was new for me. But I was bored with BFV after 2 days, and was googling the hacks, found Systemcheats, looked up if they can be trusted, checked every review, and honestly I'm a skeptical person so I truly thought that all the reviews were made by bots or administrators. But I said why not, let's take a leap -- so I went and purchased the BFV package or whatever, in my head I figured if Systemcheats is another scam like 95% of sites out there, I can simply cancel my card, and I only lose a few bucks.

The purchase went through incredibly easily and fast via paypal w/ no account, I thought I'd have to go through custom support or something, but no, I immediately was granted access to the instructional area, downloaded the launcher, and really was cheating on BFV in maybe 10-15 minutes tops. The cheat is simple, it's chams and aimbot with a radar, I only use the chams/esp's, but, I mean it works, exactly how it was advertised. There were no background issues, no re-routing, no extra files or sketchy .exe's. It was, simply launch, login, cheat.

I'm sorry this was long, I've never really done a review before, but. I thought I'd post this for all the people like me that thought the reviews were made by bots or admins undercover.

Bottom line is, from now on, even though I'm broke most the time, Systemcheats has my official business.

Thank you.

If it posts, here is a image of when I finally got upset of my squad/team not doing anything and started going super medic to win us this game of Grand Operations.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Dalton39; 09-05-2019 at 03:19 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dalton39 For This Useful Post:

Injected (09-06-2019),Psychopath (09-09-2019),Yonas (09-05-2019)

Thanks
    Great post bud. couldnt agree more. 100000 percent agreed with all the above.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Very good Dalton, I was happy with SystemCheats, everything was wonderful. More came this update and it's been 3 days since the cheat does not work and I do not know how to move here. Do you have any news when cheat can be re-started? always takes a long time for them to update ??

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    Refer to this post.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Wow, first of all welcome aboard!
    I am very grateful for this amazing review and to do what you've done is something majority of the people going through when it's their first time.
    Very happy to hear that the process was smooth for you, as I always keep saying as long as anyone put the effort in reading everything and understanding it, they won't get lost. Even if someone does, we're here to help them and guide them along the way.

It's funny that you mentioned about the fake reviews part, just couple days ago had a very doubtful customer that said the same thing.. However, I can assure you 200% that not a single review is fake or botted. We are very, but very against it. You can definitely go through majority of them and find some that are not always positive, which should be very clear that it's all real.

As for the BFV cheat specifically, keep in mind that they use FairFight and custom anti-cheat in place.
    The custom anti-cheat we bypass without hassle, however FairFight is something that only you can bypass, let me elaborate on that.
    FairFight is a server side statistics based anti-cheat, which basically looks into player's statistics and how they play the game, a lot of factors playing along, so you need to be very careful when cheating in BFV.
    I would advise you getting familiar with these threads https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...l=1#post124638 and https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...l=1#post124650 I'm sure it would help you to understand it's anti-cheat and how to avoid being banned.

So thank you for this amazing review and your time! I hope SystemFiles' will update the cheat faster so you can keep enjoying it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Dalton39 (09-09-2019)