Thanks

Post how long to update

i just bought another month of the premium package, but it still says 0 days on the loader, how long does it normally take to update my sub time?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,190 Times in 2,432 Posts
    Hey,

You bought using what? Stripe? Bank transfer?

Thanks
    yes, i bought with stripe, but the whole reason i am even on here is cuz unfortunately i was moving houses for the last 10 days and i lost subsciption time, so if i could get compensated that would be great. I dont want to go wasting money because im moving houses.

Thanks
    We can't pause subscriptions, we can only compensate you when you are unable to use the cheat because of a issue on our end.

Thanks
    so you arent willing to compensate for me moving houses, you would be able to see on your end that i have not injected the cheat during the time i am claiming... i feel like i should deserve something, i am a paying premium package subscriber

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by michdandur View Post
    so you arent willing to compensate for me moving houses, you would be able to see on your end that i have not injected the cheat during the time i am claiming... i feel like i should deserve something, i am a paying premium package subscriber
    I gave you 3 days of subscription. This is an exception. Enjoy your sub, have fun!