Thanks

The Division Questions About 'Misc' Options in The Division Hack

Hello good folks.
    I intend to buy The Division hack within couple of days. I just had some questions regarding the options in misc.
    Should I completely ignore the options here to be safe? Or is it alright to use some of them? Primarily the "No Recoil, No Spread, No Sway" options. Don't intend to use "no reload/fire rate" stuffs.
    Also, how about the Teleport option?
    I've searched through the forum a little & some said teleport has been detected since 2016. And some other said, teleport is okay as long as we don't use it often.
    I would appreciate any kind of help/guidance here just to be on the safe side.
    Thank you.

Thanks
    You'll get banned after some time for sure when using those Misc Features, no matter what features of those you use.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonas View Post
    You'll get banned after some time for sure when using those Misc Features, no matter what features of those you use.
    Thanks for the reply. I guess misc is a complete no go then.
    Do they ban permanently on the first go? Or it's more like gta5? I mean 7 days, 1 mnth & so on.

Thanks
    There are some features that you need to avoid to not getting banned such as No Reload, Fire Rate, Teleport.
    FairFight is stats based anti cheat, so if you hit an Enemy at the bone multiple time, you might get banned.
    If they caught you cheating, you will be permanently banned.

Thanks
    You have to expect a permanent ban instantly on the first ban when you're cheating.
    These features are only a no-go for people who play on an important account of their own, that they don't want to risk.

Thanks
    Ok. Thank you guys for the heads up. Bought the hack to test it out. I guess I'll just play with the triggerbot for now.