Thread: SOT account

Thanks

SOT account

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to move my xbox account from my Microsoft account as i am unsure what would happen to my windows licences on the same account if i was banned? (just being overly cautious)

Thanks
    Your microsoft account is your xbox account. You'll have to make a different new account if you want your other one to be 100% safe

Thanks
    Nothing will happen to your windows if your getting banned on Sea of Thieves.

Thanks
    You can make unlimited amount of xbox account and they Will all work for SOT As Long As you stay loged in on your Microsoft store account where you own the game. If you get banned in SOT you are banned on xbox acc not the Microsoft one

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daruman View Post
    You can make unlimited amount of xbox account and they Will all work for SOT As Long As you stay loged in on your Microsoft store account where you own the game. If you get banned in SOT you are banned on xbox acc not the Microsoft one
    So if my xbox account gets banned, i can create a new one and continue playing without repurchasing the game as long as im signed into my microsoft account on the store?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teddyman View Post
    So if my xbox account gets banned, i can create a new one and continue playing without repurchasing the game as long as im signed into my microsoft account on the store?
    That is correct, and this is how it works for every game as far as i can tell, i was able to launch up forza horizon 4 with my alternate account with no issues when i tried it.