Thanks

Hello, I'm InfernoRaven

Greetings, I saw a video of Sea of Thieves and I figured while I probably won't use the aimbotting portion of the hack it would be incredibly useful to see items my poor eyesight wouldn't notice, I haven't seen a whole lot of mermaids or anything like that. From what I was able to surmise I can't seem to find an ETA on when the package will be available at least in the public view so rather than ask what is against the rules I'll just check back here every so often. I'm looking forward to using your software eventually. I'm not a habitual cheater in the old days of World of Warcraft I used fishing bots but Sea of Thieves is one of those don't give you much to work with games mostly due to pandering to a lesser system but hey, I'm glad of the work you guys are doing.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    The cheat will be ready soon, it is just being fixed as the update that dropped today broke it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnWick For This Useful Post:

infernoraven (02-07-2019)

Thanks
    Thank you for letting me know, I look forward to trying it out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoraven View Post
    Thank you for letting me know, I look forward to trying it out.
    Sea of Thieves has been updated to the latest version. Have fun
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...678#post130678

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    He isn't able to see the post btw since it's in the customer section.

Thanks
    Yes, it was a little bit awkward not seeing any information on it, now that I got a subscription I can see it of course. Thanks for all the help though.