Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: APEX Legends

Thanks
    I think it's better that way, so only customers can see it. Either way it is unknown as of yet.

Thanks
    A cheat for this game would be amazing! Don't care if it's invite only, (if i can participate ) and that way it makes for a safer cheat!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by profound View Post
    People in this thread are pretty much already suggesting about implementation of invite system, due to the growing games that uses EAC Anti-cheat nowadays.
    Anyways, I actually like your suggestion due to significant similarities to what I had in mind for invite system. Regrettably, your thread is currently limited to everyone as it is posted to Private section. if you do really want people's opinion, your thread should be either moved to Public Section: Feedback & Suggestions or General Discussion.
    Staff would like to keep it in the Customer section, which makes sense.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nou4r View Post
    Staff would like to keep it in the Customer section, which makes sense.
    What can people like me do, i used to use SC COD cheats and now i'm just waiting for Apex but cant access Customer section as i'm not customer right now?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jozefina View Post
    What can people like me do, i used to use SC COD cheats and now i'm just waiting for Apex but cant access Customer section as i'm not customer right now?

I Agree with you fella to be honest, what he said doesn't make sense. In his past comment, he wants people to vote for invite-system and yet it was posted away from public audience.
    I'm not trying to argue but ideally everyone is considered costumer when you think business perspective.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to profound For This Useful Post:

villixoxo (Yesterday)