Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: APEX Legends

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxyde View Post
    EAC = Pain in the back. A public release would be risky and time consuming. Probably not worthed at the end of the day, however we will see, even because
    [In Consideration] Tom Clancy's The Division 2
    And The Division 2 is using the full EAC version (same as rust).
    your signature is brighter than my future holy crap did it light up my screen after scrolling lmao.

on topic: you should just release these EAC cheats without telling anybody tbh. If there's no talk of it, no data to be cached into google, you're almost good.

Thanks
    EAC has proven tough forsure, if the cheat is invite only ill gladly pay any price. posting the cheat as available here could prove to be bad as we have seen fortnite taking kids to court. i have full confidence that system cheats will make the right call as always! -Cheers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jrudy97 View Post
    EAC has proven tough forsure, if the cheat is invite only ill gladly pay any price. posting the cheat as available here could prove to be bad as we have seen fortnite taking kids to court. i have full confidence that system cheats will make the right call as always! -Cheers

Not necessarily to every cheat they offer, but in order to avoid complication and other legal matters.
    they better not publish cheat as available in the forum that could cause a potential red flag.
    therefore, its highly advisable that only the people who had been invited can see everything related to Apex legend or
    other cheats that is only available for invite program.

Thanks
    but SC had one for titanfall its the same code

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by addi View Post
    but SC had one for titanfall its the same code
    EAC has nothing to do with the games code...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jrudy97 View Post
    I agree 100%. I enjoy playing games with cheats (makes it 10000 times more fun) and if this ever happens it needs to be invite only, and since Apex is my new favorite game i have no problem paying any price for invite only Cheat.

Thanks
    I'm actually having good games in Apex, only seen one obvious cheat in over a hundred matches. If SC can't avoid EAC ban waves then most public cheats have the same problem, I'm okay with that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    Sure take a number, and get in line.
    hahaha
    this good

Thanks
    If you guys really want cheats for games that have anti cheats like EAC then you should vote for the invite system
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ust-PUBG-etc-)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nou4r View Post
    If you guys really want cheats for games that have anti cheats like EAC then you should vote for the invite system
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ust-PUBG-etc-)

People in this thread are pretty much already suggesting about implementation of invite system, due to the growing games that uses EAC Anti-cheat nowadays.
    Anyways, I actually like your suggestion due to significant similarities to what I had in mind for invite system. Regrettably, your thread is currently limited to everyone as it is posted to Private section. if you do really want people's opinion, your thread should be either moved to Public Section: Feedback & Suggestions or General Discussion.