Thanks

Battlefield 4 Couple old Battlefield 4 Promotion videos

Dear, SystemCheats community

I have made couple videos of Battlefield 4 back in the days, I might have posted them here before but I thought why not to give a slight reminder for masterpieces. ( Being sarcastic. )
    Back then, I had maybe the worst computer on earth for recording, editing and stuff.
    Anyways, enjoy the footage, if you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b3E-YHEEWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZzOzBcq7Yc

Best Regards, Moon.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Moon1337 For This Useful Post:

Yonas (02-04-2019)

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    Video 1:
    First of, please try not to include deaths in your cheat show-offs because you want to show off how good this cheat is, right?
    Then, I like it actually, especially the little slowness effect at the end to let it fade / cut out.

Video 2:
    So, if that is one, at the first cut I also noticed a little slowness effect and I like that!
    But, since you use music where the beat drops you could have added some beat pumps to it.

TL;DR
    Considering it was a long time ago you made these, they are good and you put in more effects than required and that‘s how it should be done.
    Nice Videos, approved.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yonas For This Useful Post:

Moon1337 (02-04-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonas View Post
    Video 1:
    First of, please try not to include deaths in your cheat show-offs because you want to show off how good this cheat is, right?
    Then, I like it actually, especially the little slowness effect at the end to let it fade / cut out.

Video 2:
    So, if that is one, at the first cut I also noticed a little slowness effect and I like that!
    But, since you use music where the beat drops you could have added some beat pumps to it.

TL;DR
    Considering it was a long time ago you made these, they are good and you put in more effects than required and that‘s how it should be done.
    Nice Videos, approved.
    Thank you buddy, appreciate it. I know there are things, that would need improvements in these clips. As you said yourself, they were made long time ago, and I would do many things different nowadays, if I would shoot a new promotional video for any game. Maybe, we'll see in the future .

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    I hope so, since then, keep it up with editing and don‘t get rusty!