Thanks

Battlefield 4 Battlefield 4 Promotional Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSrL-dvC5CI

First official video being on the team would live any feedback.
    Last edited by fastmask; 02-02-2019 at 02:05 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fastmask For This Useful Post:

CodeMajic (01-23-2019),Destr0yer (01-24-2019),Scythe (01-23-2019),SystemFiles (01-26-2019)

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    Feedback (no offense):

- Use different Transitions.
    - Let the gameplay sync to the music
    - Please don't just show a clip where you kill 1 guy and that's it.
    - Please enable game sound so you can actually sync the clips.
    - Give the video a bit of effects, FX, lightning etc...
    - In general, I don't know how long that took you, but I don't see that much effort in it considering you're a Video Team staff member.
    - Don't blur like this, please only blur your name (If that's what you want to blur? Your name is visible multiple times throughout the whole video).

I hope you try these things out and let's see how that improves your Videos!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yonas For This Useful Post:

fastmask (01-23-2019),SystemFiles (01-26-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonas View Post
    Feedback (no offense):

- Use different Transitions.
    - Let the gameplay sync to the music
    - Please don't just show a clip where you kill 1 guy and that's it.
    - Please enable game sound so you can actually sync the clips.
    - Give the video a bit of effects, FX, lightning etc...
    - In general, I don't know how long that took you, but I don't see that much effort in it considering you're a Video Team staff member.
    - Don't blur like this, please only blur your name (If that's what you want to blur? Your name is visible multiple times throughout the whole video).

I hope you try these things out and let's see how that improves your Videos!
    Thanks for the feedback I do appreciate it. I learned a lot about how I want to do things in the future and I've got some better, more out of the box thinking ideas I want to pursue. In the future, there won't be a need to blur anything I realized some things quit last minute (like after rendering the video for the first time) and no I could care less about my name being shown. I'm experimenting with different transitions and how I want to implement them, the nex video will a verity of transitions.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fastmask For This Useful Post:

SystemFiles (01-26-2019)

Thanks
    dude, this is perfect for promotional video, people need to know it's not meant to show all the features, it's to allow people to see the cheat and to help promote.considering it's your first upload I can't complain, it's clean and you're clearly just experimenting. Sync with the game sound is not really mandatory and to be honest it's not something you do unless your making a frag movie/montage...it's promo! looking forward to your next projects bud!

congrats on media as well!
    [iCon] inevitable consequence

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CodeMajic For This Useful Post:

fastmask (01-24-2019)

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeMajic View Post
    dude, this is perfect for promotional video, people need to know it's not meant to show all the features, it's to allow people to see the cheat and to help promote.considering it's your first upload I can't complain, it's clean and you're clearly just experimenting. Sync with the game sound is not really mandatory and to be honest it's not something you do unless your making a frag movie/montage...it's promo! looking forward to your next projects bud!

congrats on media as well!
    But if you’re in the Video Team why not try to improve? Also let’s be honest here, without editing it with FX it’s pretty boring. And even if it only has to show how the cheat works and how good it is, then use clips that are straight savage and show you killing hella lot of people. Unless SystemCheats doesn’t release a new cheat you want to show off quick, you can just put a lot of time in it and make an older cheat look better

Thanks
    Looking good again man, keep them coming!
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA