Hybrid View

Thanks

Dauntless Cheat Review

Cheat & Hack for Dauntless Information https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ss-Information

Here's what I think of the features available for Dauntless

Aimbot 9 / 10
    Is very powerful, possibility to configure lots of options that will allow you to use it as you see fit.

Triggerbot 7 / 10
    The triggerbot compared to the aimbot with a very little configuration option, I would have liked to choose options as with which weapons it works, which part of the body (the head, the torso ...), whether a bullet or a burst is fired. It is still very correct and works without problems.

3D Radar (ESP) 9 / 10
    ESP is fully configurable, fully functional and always updated, not to mention a lot of features.

2D Radar 7 / 10
    I do not use this option since we have 3D Radar which offers everything you need. Nonetheless, ESP is fully configurable, fully functional and always updated.

Warning ??? / 10
    I do not use this option.

Misc 9 / 10
    Misc features are essential for this game, it offers a bunch of hack such as,
    Speed Hack, Damage Hack, attack speed, and many more other that benefit you when hunting and breaking body parts.

Additional (REGROUP : COLORS ; FILTERS ; KEYBIND ; SETTINGS) 9 / 10
    You can change the color of many things (ESP, Crosshair, Menu, etc...), plus you have the option to change your keys for different options like (Open menu, Toggle Aimbot, Triggerbot, Panic Key). Add players to a blacklist so that it is no longer affected by your ESP / Aimbot. And finally, save your options. Two configurations like Legit and Rage for example.

Hack Price 8/10
    Systemcheat is the only website I find that offers quality and affordable price. No complaint at all

Hack GUI and Setting 10/10
    In my entire cheating career, this is the very first time I've seen a polished Menu/Gui cleaner than Mr. Clean head. Settings are easy to use, you will definitely not get lost when turning hack on.

Security 10/10
    I have been using SystemCheats products in various games, past 7 months and I have never been banned with system cheats. I'd say that the detection rate of SystemCheats products is very low, and affordable pricing is also a good thing, so lots of fun with low risk and a small amount of money.

Note: The only thing that can get you banned is based on how you use the cheat. if you need rage/legit settings just go to the segregated forum and search for your game,

Usage 10/10
    Usage of the hack is very user/newbie friendly, from the beginning. Everything is explained after purchase, how to set it up etc. Also, the support team is fast u face any kind of issues.

Conclusion
    "System cheats" is reliable, cheap, easy to use. Their website is clear. If you hesitate, listen to me, you can go for it, really. "System cheats" is just awesome, simple, effective, undetectable.

Note: Undetectable does not say that you cannot be banned. Be careful.

Please do note: I based the scores on their function and amount of features it offers and merely my opinion.

Thank you.

Best regard, Profound
    Last edited by profound; 01-10-2019 at 09:07 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to profound For This Useful Post:

Death (01-10-2019),FreshMan (01-10-2019),Yonas (01-10-2019)

3. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
    Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    I'm mostly on your side with this review and also hope this cleared up some minds of people that were hesitating to buy this cheat! But I don't understand what you said about the Misc Features. In this cheat you can adjust the Damage and Attack Speed, enable No-Recoil and Jump / Fly Hack whatsoever. So most of these Misc Features in my opinion do not occupy your screen but they help you in literally every way since they multiply the Damage. But nonetheless, you took some time there to make that review, appreciate that!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonas View Post
    I'm mostly on your side with this review and also hope this cleared up some minds of people that were hesitating to buy this cheat! But I don't understand what you said about the Misc Features. In this cheat you can adjust the Damage and Attack Speed, enable No-Recoil and Jump / Fly Hack whatsoever. So most of these Misc Features in my opinion do not occupy your screen but they help you in literally every way since they multiply the Damage. But nonetheless, you took some time there to make that review, appreciate that!

Yea I apologized, I did paste the wrong text. Well you see before I posted this review, I made sure to write it down to WordPad before processing it. Anyways thanks for clarifying my mistake

Review Updated.

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by profound View Post
    Yea I apologized, I did paste the wrong text. Well you see before I posted this review, I made sure to write it down to WordPad before processing it. Anyways thanks for clarifying my mistake

Review Updated.
    No problem bro, even prepared it in WordPad

Thanks
    Thanks a lot for your huuuuuuuge review! We do really appreciate that!

Thanks
    Now that is some in depth review dude thank you ^^

Thanks
    Thanks for the awesome review!
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for your review. We appreciate the kind words!