Thread: History

Thanks

History

Hey guys!

Just a simple suggestion but would be nice to have an "About Us" kind of thing which just outlines a bit of the history of SystemCheats etc.

Similarly, a brief background on the mods, systemfiles, Psycho etc. just to get to know you guys a bit, I for one am curious how the coders among you got into it, weather it was a job or self taught, and where everyone is from etc.

Just a basic one that isn't exactly necessary, would just be nice in my opinion
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    Depends on how much everyone has/wants to say about them.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I understand that ye, lets see whats said...

Thanks
    Doubt it bro, I'm not here to meet new people, and for sure if i don't want anyone to know a thing about me, I would not use that option either. I do understand some of you might share those information, but i'm pretty sure 60-80% people would not.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

Death (12-17-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    Doubt it bro, I'm not here to meet new people, and for sure if i don't want anyone to know a thing about me, I would not use that option either. I do understand some of you might share those information, but i'm pretty sure 60-80% people would not.

I'm deep, deep, deep undercover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDvJyGRpozY

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

regang99 (12-16-2018),SerimArda (12-16-2018)