Thanks

Battlefield V Cheat Review

I'm gonna make this review nice and simple. I had bought the premium package mainly for the Battlefield V cheat and I have been using it for 2 days and I gotta say, I have had a pleasant experience so far. I will list each feature and give my thoughts on them below.

AIMBOT: 10/10 I am very pleased with the aimbot and all of its functions, the smoothing and prediction scales are very flexible making it optional for you to go full blown rage mode or legit. I personally have the aimbot set to my preference so I can look as legit as possible with the help of bullet prediction and smoothing. There are a lot of other options in the aimbot tab but I only use a few but I am still impressed by the amount of cool features they have included to it and with that I give it a 10/10.

TRIGGERBOT: 10/10 Unfortunately, I don't have much to say about the triggerbot because I don't really use it but if you prefer triggerbot over aimbot then you will love it. It has all the needed options for a triggerbot including a custom key that you can setup for the triggerbot to activate. Gonna give this a 10/10 because I'm sure it's just as good as the aimbot ;).

3D RADAR: 9/10 Very happy with the 3D Radar in terms of functionality and customization. You have a large amount of options making it very user friendly and preference based, for example, if you want the esp boxes to be a certain size or shape you can do so by changing the boxes to 2D or 3D and going into the colors tab to change the box color to your liking. The only bad thing I have to say about the 3D Radar is that it's a little choppy and I would like to be able to change the size of the health bars because at the moment, the health bars are huge. One small thing I noticed is that when you go down, the esp on players disappear, not sure if that's a bug but it would be nice to see that fixed. Other than that, I give the 3D Radar a 9/10.

2D RADAR: 10/10 I don't use the 2D Radar but some people use this over esp and I tried it out once to see how it worked. To my surprise, it actually works great and it's perfect if you wanna have a legit play style. It also has everything that you need to customize the radar such as radar size, dot size, cross size, etc. With that I give the 2D RADAR a 10/10.

WARNING: 10/10 This tab is pretty straight forward. It warns you if the enemy is looking at you or what % of the enemy is visible to you. Very customizable and simple which I like. I don't see any problems with it and I'm sure it would work great for a legit play style. Short and sweet 10/10.

MISC: 10/10 It has cool features for a miscellaneous tab. Time of day, fps, resolution, etc. As of now, I only use the no breath and cross hair options which are great for sniping as recon and hip firing! I'd like to see a bit more added to this tab such as no spread and no recoil but I'm not sure if that would risk FairFight detecting something so if anyone could inform me on that I would appreciate it. Fantastic feature! 10/10.

COLORS: 10/10 The colors feature is very user friendly and easy to use allowing you to change the colors of the enemy's, friendly's cross hair, and more. You can even adjust the brightness which can be useful if you don't like the colors being really bright. Includes everything you need 10/10.

FILTERS: 10/10 Honestly, I wasn't expecting a filters feature for this cheat but I was wrong! You can add up to 12 players that you want to make friendly. This means your aimbot or triggerbot won't shoot or lock onto these players if you have them added to the players list. Very ideal if you are playing against friends 10/10.

SETTINGS: 10/10 This is where you can add custom keybindings to your triggerbot, aimbot, menu key, and panic key. I have my aim key set to right mouse so the aimbot only works when I aim down sites. It even has 2 configs that you can save (If you wanted to, you could make one for legit and one for rage). To use these simply edit the features to your liking and once you are done, go to the settings tab and click save. Settings tab is very useful, glad they include this! 10/10.

In conclusion, I would rate this hack a 9/10. I am very happy with all of the features and options they provide you with the hack making it very customizable. The reason I don't give it a 10/10 is because there is currently a problem with the hack that causes major fps drop on certain maps and in certain areas of the maps. But don't let this put you down, the developers have already made an update to the hack that has definitely helped with the fps drop (not all of it but some of it) they are still working on fixing it and I am pleased to know that the developers actually care about their customers experience with their hacks. I hope this review has answered some of your questions about the Battlefield V hack. If you are looking for an undetected and good hack for Battlefield V I suggest buying from SystemCheats.
    Last edited by ytvertmodz; 11-27-2018 at 04:31 AM.
    The night is dark and full of terrors, become on of them...

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...f?v=1539294997

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ytvertmodz For This Useful Post:

Biba (06-18-2020),candysz (11-27-2018),jordan2434 (11-27-2018),Psychopath (12-01-2018),Scythe (11-27-2018),Senereison (11-27-2018),SerimArda (12-01-2018),SystemFiles (11-27-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    Glad you are liking the cheat, enjoy!

Thanks
    I have been loving it also

Using the bomber and ESP, i can get like 120 to 140 kills a game, without being called out or reported. Im starting to think most people bombing are using this haha

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Very nice review and very detailed as well. We appreciate it a lot, thank you. Enjoy the rest of your subscription.

Thanks
    Thanks for the awesome review, we love seeing the positive feedback.

Enjoy
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA

Thanks
    Thanks for positive feedback. Glad you rated us with high grade!
    People like you can change the mind of doubting ones! Hopefully you did clear the doubts on some people!
    Enjoy your subscription and good luck!

Thanks
    Thanks for all the responses guys! I appreciate the positive feedback and I like to hear how you guys feel about the hack too. <3

- - - Updated - - -

I'll have to try bomber out sometime with this! I'm sure it's perfect haha
    The night is dark and full of terrors, become on of them...

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...f?v=1539294997

Thanks
    O boi, it is great with bomber