Threaded View

Thanks

Outstanding Piece of Kit

I've been using SystemCheats for a couple of days now, first as a trial on BF4 and now a subscription on BF1. With it's plenty customisation tools it accommodates for the quiet player who only uses the ESP to the rager who want to kill 5 people with headshots in a room within a second or two, trust me, I done that. I've used other providers previously that I shall not list, only will say they are the bigger known name here. Much like a decent small-town restaurant can make a dish you love, I think I've found a gem here at SC. It's affordable and enjoyable. As someone who has limited time to play, I don't fancy spending a ton of money... the price being offered here is no problem at all.

On one note, I was a bit disappointed that there was no aimbot for BF4, just an ESP (unless I'm missing something?) which is why I moved to BF1. I now await the release of BFV cheat, so I can no longer suck on that too!

So on a final note, this piece of kit is worth a lot more than they are asking for. Go for it.
    Last edited by jordan2434; 11-24-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jordan2434 For This Useful Post:

Destr0yer (11-25-2018),JohnWick (11-24-2018),Psychopath (12-01-2018),Scythe (11-25-2018),SystemFiles (11-25-2018)