Thanks

Outstanding Piece of Kit

I've been using SystemCheats for a couple of days now, first as a trial on BF4 and now a subscription on BF1. With it's plenty customisation tools it accommodates for the quiet player who only uses the ESP to the rager who want to kill 5 people with headshots in a room within a second or two, trust me, I done that. I've used other providers previously that I shall not list, only will say they are the bigger known name here. Much like a decent small-town restaurant can make a dish you love, I think I've found a gem here at SC. It's affordable and enjoyable. As someone who has limited time to play, I don't fancy spending a ton of money... the price being offered here is no problem at all.

On one note, I was a bit disappointed that there was no aimbot for BF4, just an ESP (unless I'm missing something?) which is why I moved to BF1. I now await the release of BFV cheat, so I can no longer suck on that too!

So on a final note, this piece of kit is worth a lot more than they are asking for. Go for it.
    Last edited by jordan2434; 11-24-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jordan2434 For This Useful Post:

Destr0yer (11-25-2018),JohnWick (11-24-2018),Psychopath (12-01-2018),Scythe (11-25-2018),SystemFiles (11-25-2018)

Thanks
    BF4 doesn't have aimbot. But damn that's great review! Thank you for that!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoke View Post
    BF4 doesn't have aimbot. But damn that's great review! Thank you for that!
    Not a problem, the premium package is quite attractive and considering giving it a go; as a premium user, what games do you use it on? I'm hoping there will be a sale, just not before the 28th as that's when I get paid!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan2434 View Post
    Not a problem, the premium package is quite attractive and considering giving it a go; as a premium user, what games do you use it on? I'm hoping there will be a sale, just not before the 28th as that's when I get paid!
    Well, we do not recommend you buying Premium Package if you are going to play only one game. As Premium user you are able to use every cheat we have here and every cheat which is in beta, such as BfV. I use it on BfV and **4 at the moment.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoke View Post
    Well, we do not recommend you buying Premium Package if you are going to play only one game. As Premium user you are able to use every cheat we have here and every cheat which is in beta, such as BfV. I use it on BfV and **4 at the moment.
    Well I'm really enjoying Battlefield 1 lately, I like Battlefield V and still play Battlefield 4, so I think getting the premium package might be for me, at a later date.

Thanks
    Enjoy and hope to see you premium some day with us
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA