Thread: Honest review!

Thanks

Honest review!

I was skeptical for quite some time on purchasing the cheat, since my plans were to only use the Black ops 4 cheats. I, however, changed my mind and decided to purchase it anyways. I do not regret it.

I've been a closet cheater for as long as I can remember with different providers but Systemcheats has won my heart over. The quality of the product is unbeatable. The cheat is easy to use and very powerful while staying under the radar as well.

The aimbot is simply amazing. You can easily customize it to the way where it looks really legit but also assists quite a bit with aiming. I have yet to be banned or even called out by my squad mates or the enemies. I use the triggerbot for bolt action rifles and they just dominate. As for the visual settings, I can't give a very detailed review, since I'm not a big fan of worrying about looking legit whilst still gathering sufficient information about my surroundings with ESP. I did try them at first when I purchased the package and they worked as the should.

My personal experience with the cheat and the support has been flawless and I've had nothing but enjoyable experiences. My gaming rig isn't really that powerful, but I can easily run multiplayer or blackout without noticing any fps drops or stuttering. I'd strongly recommend the cheat to anyone, but I feel like it suits people with decent aim and game sense the best, since you can play normally with slight assistance without having to worry too much about staying under the radar.
    Last edited by Kopppi; 11-23-2018 at 11:48 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kopppi For This Useful Post:

Yonas (11-23-2018)

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    Have to say the same. Im just popping out there with the sniper! They most of the time cant stand a chance.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    That's nice review!

Quote Originally Posted by Yonas View Post
    Have to say the same. Im just popping out there with the sniper! They most of the time cant stand a chance.
    I still can't get settings for sniper and I won't use triggerbot ;c

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoke View Post
    That's nice review!

why? triggerbot is crazy good!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonas View Post
    why? triggerbot is crazy good!
    Isn't it obvious?

Thanks
    That's nice review!

How come you won't use triggerbot? I abused it so much in BO3 multiplayer, which is what got me a ban, but using it sparingly in Blackout seems to be okay
    Last edited by Kopppi; 11-24-2018 at 12:06 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopppi View Post
    How come you won't use triggerbot? I abused triggerbot so much in BO3 multiplayer, which is what got me a ban, but using it sparingly in Blackout seems to be okay
    I am only legit settings player and I always thought that Triggerbot is just a way to get banned.

Thanks
    I am only legit settings player and I always thought that Triggerbot is just a way to get banned.
    just use it like your shoot button and dont press it the whole time