Thread: YO systemcheats

Thanks

Smile YO systemcheats

Hello guys my name is Ben and i am happy to join systemcheats community but i have one question .. Can i use The systemcheats on High ranked account (Rank - VVIPS Weapons .. etc) with no worries ? (CF west)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    You just gotta play legit with the cheat.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yonas For This Useful Post:

Benevil (12-07-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonas View Post
    You just gotta play legit with the cheat.
    i only gonna use No spread/No Recoil function and is this legit for them ?

Hogwarts, King's Landing, Berk and the Bunker.
    Thanks
    No Recoil is Rage

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Benevil View Post
    i only gonna use No spread/No Recoil function and is this legit for them ?
    The aimbot already have a "recoil control system" (they call it RCS but it’s just a no recoil that activates when you're using the aimbot). And yes, if you play legit you won't have any problems. Their AC is crap; all you have to do is avoid being blatant. DON'T USE NO SPREAD.

I had a config back in the day when I used to cheat on CF, but since I'm not doing it atm I don't have the file. If I recall it correctly, using Fov 2 - Head - Mouse 4 - Smooth 14 was okay (Also, don't use the Bone Scan feature, it'll just go for the chest and with the aimbot RCS it looks blatant AF). Just don't go dumb mode, use the aimbot and your brain. It won't look legit in your screen, but it'll be just fine when being spectated ingame/demo.
    Last edited by zek; 12-07-2018 at 04:37 PM.

Thanks
    If you wanna play "legit"...No Recoil and No Spread are considered non-legit features.