Thanks

Excellent software!

Like many I purchased my package solely for bo4 (even though they recommend you don't do this). SystemCheats offers the best bang for your buck, I couldn't resist the offer.

Now getting on with the review...

The BO4 cheat is awesome! So far I have yet to be banned and my account is third prestige w/ 1.90 EKIA/KD. The software comes in handy especially when you're playing zombies. I'd like to note it helps a lot if you've "closet cheated" in prior games. Having past experience with legit cheating I know exactly how to hide my movements, peak around corners, as well as when I should die! Support for every piece of software provided by System is swift and precise. I've had nothing but enjoyable experiences with the patient staff team.

If you came here for the numerical "review" here it is:

Visuals settings - 9/10

Aim features (I've used the aim features once before, I'm not the kind of guy to use em'. My aim is on point without them)

Misc features - 10/10

Configuration management area - 10/10

--Some people seem to think software like this will drop your FPS and make the game unplayable with a low end computer... this is false.
    My computer is as low end as they come and I experience little to no FPS drop.

I hope this review helps you in your decision to join the SystemCheats community,
    Cheers.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kobba For This Useful Post:

Destr0yer (11-08-2018),JohnWick (11-07-2018),Psychopath (11-09-2018),Yonas (11-07-2018)

Thanks
    thank you for the review!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks for the review!

Thanks
    Thanks for the positive feedback!
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA