Thread: Trash Section

Thanks

Trash Section

Hello again,

I noticed you guys don't have a trash section. I was wondering for all the threads you closed and deemed unnecessary can be moved to the trash section. This way it can keep each section on your forum organized and only relevant threads will be visible to the community. Maybe have the trash section in your staff section since it would only be accessible to the staff members.

Sincerely,

IzBoogz
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Hey,

Probably we already have that? Does not make any difference if we are gonna delete or move in such a trash section. Customers wont be able to see it anyway.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshManYT View Post
    Hey,

Probably we already have that? Does not make any difference if we are gonna delete or move in such a trash section. Customers wont be able to see it anyway.
    How was I suppose to know you already have that when I can continue to see those close threads? Because I can still see those threads that are closed and yes it would make a ton of difference because once the close threads are moved to the trash section that already in the staff section of the forum is cleaning as well as organizing the sections.

Thanks
    Closing a thread is not deleting a thread. Was not talking about that.

We only close those threads cause of a lot of them can be usefull. If someone runs into the same issue and uses the search function, he will land on this thread and be able to follow the same steps.
    Otherwise we will have even more threads always about the same stuff.