Thanks

Community contest maybe?

Welcome,

Systemcheats is growing more than ever and I’m loving it. I was wondering if you guys have consider doing a community contest that has rewards for first place. Maybe hold a contest to see who can provide the best video of displaying your cheats and whoever has the video wins an extra month of premium. Whatever rewards y’all come up is cool too. This keeps the community engaged and gives your hacks more exposure in the process aside from your video teams uploading videos of your cheats. For example, Battlefield V is coming out, maybe y’all can throw in a contest (of course premium only) and get a lot participation in which can drive in potential customers to your forum. Just a suggestion to try to help you guys out! Also, only have these around for big events so this doesn’t become to saturated.

Sincerely,

IzBoogz

Thanks
    We already have a Video Rewarding System for all our Customers you can check it out HERE

On the other hand sometimes some of our mods wants to do giveaways or other type of contests those will be HERE

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:

Scythe (11-03-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected View Post
    We already have a Video Rewarding System for all our Customers you can check it out HERE

On the other hand sometimes some of our mods wants to do giveaways or other type of contests those will be HERE
    Thank you. I’m sorry for making this thread Injected. Usually I find everything, but, this time I don’t know how I didn’t see this. I apologize.

Thanks
    No problem buddy thx for the thinking about suggestions in the first place

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:

IzBoogz (11-03-2018),Scythe (11-03-2018)