Thanks

Hazard Ops (Discontinued) ZMR/Hazard Ops Cheat Promotion

Cheat: ZMR/ Hazard Ops

Music: Triplett - Illuminati

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Tasteful For This Useful Post:

iCrusade (10-15-2014),juvenilson (03-22-2015),Psychopath (10-15-2014),SystemFiles (10-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Nice video. Great job!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemFiles View Post
    Nice video. Great job!
    Thanks System

Thanks
    I think you're getting better. This video is pretty good. The music like always needs to be changed in your videos but other than that, good job.

SystemFiles you just made his day!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I think you're getting better. This video is pretty good. The music like always needs to be changed in your videos but other than that, good job.

SystemFiles you just made his day!
    Thanks Lunatic

and yes System did make my day

Thanks
    Nice video but there was a lot of running around

Still a nice video though

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Quality Improved a lot since the last video.
    Not a big fan of the music. Probably getting old dubstep is just really sounds like crapstep for me.
    But overall for sure one of the best looking videos I've seen from you.
    Just FYI , Before making a video on any game, Try to understand the game first I saw that you used Chest as the primary bone. even tho you should have used bone scan or at least head Just sayin.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Quality Improved a lot since the last video.
    Not a big fan of the music. Probably getting old dubstep is just really sounds like crapstep for me.
    But overall for sure one of the best looking videos I've seen from you.
    Just FYI , Before making a video on any game, Try to understand the game first I saw that you used Chest as the primary bone. even tho you should have used bone scan or at least head Just sayin.
    Thanks for the kind words psycho, Ya i need to get better at the music a little but other then knowing the game i was just showing off a little on the esp showing that you could see my teammates and the items on the ground but other then that i just really need to learn how to get better at the music.