Thanks

Best $30 I've ever spent

Hey System Cheats,

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who makes this site, makes the cheats, runs the day to day - whatever. You get my point. Buying premium so I can access the BO4 cheats has honestly been some of the greatest money I've ever spent. You guys are quick to fix things, nice, and very informative. I did my research when looking for BO4 mods/cheats and I am SO glad I decided to stick with you guys.

Thank you so much for everything that you do. I know you guys get berated constantly with "When will this cheat be back online" and "Why can't I use BO4 cheat yet???".. So, on the other side of things. I want to say what all of us are thinking, not saying:

Thanks.

PS: looking forward to using other cheats as well, I'm just on the BO4 hype train.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NicknKickn For This Useful Post:

Jakubi (11-01-2018),Psychopath (11-01-2018),Scythe (11-01-2018)

Thanks
    I'm hyped af to use the Bo4 cheat aswell. I was unlucky enough to buy the premium package about 5 mins before it was shown as "Offline". But I'm happy enough anyway since I got to use the halloween discount!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutnumber1 For This Useful Post:

Scythe (11-01-2018)

Thanks
    Thanks a lot for your kind words. We do appreciate that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutnumber1 View Post
    I'm hyped af to use the Bo4 cheat aswell. I was unlucky enough to buy the premium package about 5 mins before it was shown as "Offline". But I'm happy enough anyway since I got to use the halloween discount!
    It's well worth it bud. Well worth it. Just make sure you don't go TO crazy

Thanks
    Thanks for the review. As i previously said, If you like it now, damn bro, you gonna freaking love it in finals stage.
    Glad to see that we're having a people who does appreciate our effort and time spent in thing we do for you out there!
    God's speed and enjoy the subscription in the best way you can!

Thanks
    Thank you for the positive review.