Thanks

A Big Shout to Systemcheats

Welcome,

Thank you guys for taking the time for coming to this thread. I rarely ever do this but I feel like to do this because it important. The reason why I say this is because I been on quite a few forums pretty big like this one but the way you guys run your ship is really impressive. What separates you from most is you're not just a forum, you're a business establishment. A LEGIT business establishment and that is the most important fact many should acknowledge. The little time I have joined this forum the staff has deliver excellency in their customer services, providing customer support in a professional fashion, fixing your product in a timely matter, and most of all fair pricing + packages deal you offer to your community.

Thank you Systemcheats in restoring my faith that business like you who exist are legit. I really appreciate it and I'll definitely continue to do business with you guys

Sincerely,

IzBoogz.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IzBoogz For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (11-04-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,720 Times in 3,263 Posts
    Thank you for the kind words and thank you for being part of our community

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

IzBoogz (11-04-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Thank you for the kind words and thank you for being part of our community

Anytime friend. All I did was spoke the truth & thank you for making me feel welcome.

Thanks
    Thanks for the awesome feedback!
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA