Threaded View

Thanks

Call of Duty: WWII cheat review

Hey, SystemCheats community

As new users of SystemCheats are hungry for these kind of reviews, I decided to help them to make decision if it's really worth it or not to use SystemCheats.
    This is my personal opinion about SystemCheats as a cheat provider, especially in the COD WWII but can be considered in general as well.

Aimbot 10/10
    Aimbot is advanced enough, very good for legit play, very good for RAGE hacking as well, if you wish to go full blatant. Me, myself prefer legit hacking, so I don't really rage.
    There is also an triggerbot feature, but I personally don't use it, I tested it and it works like it should be working.

Visuals + misc 10/10
    In my opinion, visuals offer very many features, and let's user customize it completely for all the needs. Warning system, boxes etc. you name it, SystemCheats has it.

Usage 10/10
    Usage of the hack is very user / newbie friendly, from the beginning. Everything is explained after purchase, how to set it up etc. Also, support team is fast if you face any kind of issues.

Security 10/10
    I have been using SystemCheats products in various games, past 3 years and I have never been banned with SystemCheats. I'd say that detection rate of SystemCheats products is very low, and affordable pricing is also a good thing, so lots of fun with low risk and small amount of money.

I might shoot an promotion video later on.

Best Regards, Moon.
    Last edited by Jakubi; 09-23-2018 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Added thumbs up
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moon1337 For This Useful Post:

Destr0yer (09-23-2018),Psychopath (09-23-2018)