Thanks

Sea of Thieves New to PC cheating

Hi guys, haven't done any PC gaming since the early 2000s so its been quite a while. Recently wanted to get back into it specifically for one game.
    I was on another cheating website wanting to purchase hacks for a game but staff/admins took ages to reply.

I ended up doing some google searching and came across you guys. My first post was going to be about why I should choose you guys over any other website but after browsing around the website I was pretty impressed and think I've made up my mind and decided to stick around here.

Will be purchasing cheats here in the next couple of days, or hours. Just want to do a bit more browsing around here.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Well, we will not force you to stay here, but I think you will defenetely not regret your decision, in short we aim to make secure cheats rather than cheats with 100´s of features.
    We always reply to customers within atleast a few hours or min, depending on the time of the day, we moderators have this but also have jobs in real life, so somtimes its hard.
    You can try out the 1-day trial, it includes all of our cheats and its 2.45, it can help you make your decision or to compare it with other sites, your call, we are confident with our product.

Nevertheless welcome to SystemCheats and I hope you enjoy your stay.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Welcome to the community c4rb, please let us know if you need any assistance or have any questions while you browse around
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakubi View Post
    Well, we will not force you to stay here, but I think you will defenetely not regret your decision, in short we aim to make secure cheats rather than cheats with 100´s of features.
    We always reply to customers within atleast a few hours or min, depending on the time of the day, we moderators have this but also have jobs in real life, so somtimes its hard.
    You can try out the 1-day trial, it includes all of our cheats and its 2.45, it can help you make your decision or to compare it with other sites, your call, we are confident with our product.

Nevertheless welcome to SystemCheats and I hope you enjoy your stay.
    Completely understand, I also run a community where users seem to get a tad bit inpatient. People usually tend to forget that we have a life outside the internet. Jobs, families, school, etc..
    I know quality when I see it, and without a doubt a trial won't be necessary.

Thanks for the warm welcoming!

Quote Originally Posted by Destr0yer View Post
    Welcome to the community c4rb, please let us know if you need any assistance or have any questions while you browse around
    I will note that, thank you!

However I did come across a little something, nothing big since I'm sure people won't really notice it.
    Under Settings>General Settings>Thread Display Mode:
    Right below it says:
    Here you can choose the display mode for threads. For a full explanation of the modes, please view this help page.
    When you click on "this help page" it takes you to a broken link: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/f...thread_display
    Invalid FAQ Item specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Thanks
    Thanks for letting us know about the missing link. I don't think that this is really necessary, but ill let the Older Staff Member know.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FreshMan For This Useful Post:

c4rb (08-31-2018)