Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Dont share other sites.
    Every cheat offer different features, No one force you to buy the cheat, Like stated above, SystemFiles never supported rage features.

Thanks
    Dear jakubi and death, I am just trying to help because I got alredy a preferencial cheat ...but replying your previou text I say (only to finalize it)

What is this silent aim? I use ghost aim and never someone bothered me with it. ghost aim is shoot even so above the oponent's head and he gets hit. silent aim is that? the same thing? with ghost aim even if aiming to one meter distant his arm he gets hit. about auto reload nobody never realize. nobody say something. everybody is too busy to realize it. in the same way is the no recoil - there is guns that got low recoil. so use the feature no recoil will not do difference. but there is here a contradiction, auto aim that there is in your cheat also. you think thare is no risk to this feature? you re mistaken. there is more risk in this feature than ghost aim or auto reload or no recoil. I say it cause a player delated me by chat on round during first cheat use week. and the others features was never dicovered. you want to know? there is a exaggeration in it. and I ask...how your cheat can help a player without these features that I said?
    Last edited by Kaires; 09-01-2018 at 01:01 AM.

Thanks
    If u really think nobody won't notice noreload and norecoil u're pretty naive, all it takes is 1 replay of you using those features to get reviewed for u to get banned

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jabbaws For This Useful Post:

Jakubi (09-01-2018)

Thanks
    Guys, including auto reload and ghost aim none player will have risk - by the way, the latter is totally undetected by the players and very safe, anti flash and anti smoke, anti grenade, anti-jumping damage and things like that does not lead anyone to ban by offering low risk, otherwise I was already banned after more than two weeks playing daily with all these features. I think security is something that is also part of the user's obligation. you do not have to worry about how the user will use the cheat, because you would warn him about security, would not he? they (Brazilian developers) have created many risky features, but it is the player who has to take care of himself and avoid using all or use very carefully. a detail, ghost aim and auto aim are very similar because nobody can discern the exact position of the sight in both cases. however, the no recoil confuses with auto aim if you shoot from long distance any player with little notion will notice that you are using this features: as no recoil well as auto aim (it is impossivel hit someone with an ak 47 for a long distance in game, but how he did it?). therefore there is risk in everything in fact. so it just depends on how we're going to use cheat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jabbaws View Post
    If u really think nobody won't notice noreload and norecoil u're pretty naive, all it takes is 1 replay of you using those features to get reviewed for u to get banned
    just that nobody notice it kkkkkk

And almost the most the players use cheats kkkk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSystem View Post
    Dont share other sites.
    Every cheat offer different features, No one force you to buy the cheat, Like stated above, SystemFiles never supported rage features.
    Sorry!
    I was not sharing other site exactly. But just exeplifying my concept. Even so I am sorry.

Thanks
    I used cheat about 8 months ago and I never had problems. Excellent cheat teasing the CFBR system. Stop crying or look for another site.

Thanks
    Hei guy are you really a brazilian? Because if you are, you know very well how the game work here. The style of playing here is other. Thefore your cheat is harmless here spite of being excellent.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    The features won't likely change, if you are happy some where else great, I won't try and change any ones mind, buy it or don't. Each site is different in there own way for various reasons. SystemFiles isn't going to be interested in adding more to the cheat, if he does it would be announced.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

Jakubi (09-01-2018)