Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks

Crossfire incomplete aimbot crossfirebr

NO/ no relaod, aim ghost, ESP funtions like wall hack, wall back, glow, no smoke, no flash.... What cheat is that? This cheat also do not pass by xigncode3. How can anyone purchase this cheat?
    Last edited by Kaires; 08-30-2018 at 12:29 AM.

Thanks
    Hold up a min, you made me type a book to reply to all of your questions for you to go and complain about its features? out cheat has wallhack and aimbot, you say we dont have ESP? yes we do, why do you need no smoke if you have ESP?, why do you need to flash if you have ESP?, what cheat is this? this is aimbot + ESP, also, it does bypass the anticheat, where are you getting this info from?, why did you make me answer all of your questions if you are gonna write something as absurd as this?, just because we denied to give you the 1-day trial for free now you complain?

Thanks
    Never it would be because of such reason.Thus it would be infant.But because I was about to purchase a produtc that would bring me insatisfaction by the time all of you are highly qualifying your cheat which do not have aimbot funtions like the others. By the time you said to me "compra se quiser" like if your cheat was the best....Where I got this information from?I have ever used a cheat before.And in webpage of them there was a list of functions on which I read words like RECOIL, RELOAD, SMOKE, FLASH, GHOST AIM, WALLBACK....but in page of cheats here I have not seen.If I am wrong, sorry, then these such aimbot funtions have another glossary here that made me confuse something.But I have reason to write this, I might have purchased the package and be regret now. All because all of you hided from me something like xtrap. If you updated your cheat why not changed this information on page of CFBR? I asked about anticheats several times. Do you remember? And only now I note that on aimbot menu something is missing. This also upset me....Anyway I wont bore you anymore

Thanks
    There is nothing missing on the aimbot page, everything we offer is stated there, and as i said before, you only buy it if you feel like our cheat fits your needs, if you want more rage features to get you banned, go ahead, we rather have a safe cheat with a few less features than get our customers banned, here is the thing, the more features a cheat has, the more likely you will get banned from the game.

This thing about the anticheat, you said if we could bypass any anticheat in the world, we bypass the anticheats in wich games we offer cheats for, simple.
    Of corse we have to bypass the anticheat for the game, otherwise it would not work, this is common sense.

Thanks
    I was talking about standard features in cheat and not suggestions for cheat. Do you understand when I say no reload? aim ghost? no grenade damage? no damage by falling from height? see behind the wall? no noise, no smoke effect? no flash effect? all this is basic. and in other cheats like the cheat of ******** you have these funtions. Does your cheat have all these functions? and as for anticheat, in the page of cfbr is it not said that anticheat is the "xtrap"? do you know what is the current anticheat in cfbr? It's not xtrap anymore. do you guarantee that your cheat passes through the current cfbr anticheat?

Note: I confused "pass through" with "pass by" in previous message and maybe this got confusing for you
    Last edited by Jakubi; 08-30-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Thanks
    Im not confused at all whatsoever, you just simply did not understand me.
    First of all, dont meantion other cheat sites, I could give less of a shit what other cheat sites offer or dont offer, just go there if you think their cheat is better, simple solution, why bother us with this?
    Foremost, out cheat is there to look legit, witht the aimbot+smooth aim we go for the "legit" cheating and not rage cheating, like I said before, the more features you have the more likely you will be banned from the game.
    Yes we know what anticheat there is and yes I can guarantee that our cheat is at the time of writting this, undetected, we have customers using the cheat as of right now....

Thanks
    Jakubi, on the contrary, you who did not understand me.before anything else I say that I'll use the other developer's cheat right.but what I wanted before of all was just show what you're doing wrong.and it's strange you do not answer my questions about the functions aimbot and ESP's repeating the afirmation that if I use such functions I will be banned from cfbr by the time such functions do not cause any vulnerability.floating, cross walls, shoot behind the wall lead to ban.but ghost aim, no recoil and no reload?is hardly noticeable by other players.I've never had problems with these features.and as for anticheat you just say it is undetected without answering my question.undetectable by whom?by xtrap?being que I said that there is no xtrap here?Why do you hide this information?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    Here is the complete feature list. https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...BR-Information

Like the cheat or hate it, I won't try and convince you to buy it that is for you to decide, for our customers the features we offer are enough, SystemFiles doesn't make cheats to rage with, he makes safer cheats to try and closet with, or just generally be safer to use.

I have still yet to get banned in Crossfire myself. But I also don't play it beyond testing.
    Last edited by Jakubi; 08-31-2018 at 07:29 AM.

Thanks
    This is where I know you dont understand me at all whatsoever, I never ever said or did you read anywhere on the forum that it is "undetectable", its currently as of the writting of this post "undetected"

And any player in crossfire with a little bit of play sense, can notice you using no reload and no recoil.

By "ghost aim" you probably mean silent aim, here is the thing, in my opinion, our Smooth Aim looks way more legit, and thats why people buy our cheat, because we do it right, SystemFiles does it the right way.

Thanks
    No no! The complete feature list is like this:

Last edited by VirtualSystem; 08-31-2018 at 09:39 PM. Reason: censored