Thanks

Post More Automatic Payment Options

It would be cool if you guys added some more automagik payment options, so we don't have to wait for a person to get online so we can purchase a hack. Because I tried using my Prepaid Visa (Because i'm not using my real Visa, I hate the internet) and it wouldn't take it. It would be more helpful and I understand if you guys can't. So... Yeah that's all I have to say.

Thanks
    We have plenty of payment methods that take debit/credit cards such as Stripe.
    Resellers can offer paypal and other payment methods, Using a reseller is better then nothing at all.

No harm in using a credit card online now days, especially with features like 0% liable for fraudulent purchases through your bank, or credit card issuer.

Thank you for the feedback regardless.

Thanks
    You can use Stripe if you have a prepaid cc, which many friends of mine are using Stripe as payment method with their prepaid cards. As a customer, i can say that we have too many methods in the website to make the payment.

Even though @SerimArda is completing the transaction (subscription <-> money) in maximum 60 minutes or less and he's accepting PayPal, if you are asking for paypal which is also another good method to pay with prepaid cards.

Thanks
    i have purchase through @SerimArda and its fast response never had any issues and got what i paid for thank you systems cheat

5. The Following User Says Thank You to speedy52 For This Useful Post:

SerimArda (07-11-2018)

Thanks
    I renewed with Serim Arda today for a 1 year full subscription, paid with pay pal and was fully activated and took all of about 15 minutes, I dont know why anyone would use any other site, it doesnt get any easier, system cheats is the best.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mudd_duck For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (08-03-2018)

Thanks
    Or you could use a Paypal Credit Card to buy through stripe.. Then you are still using Paypal