Thanks

Thank You, Systemcheat.

Thank you for being there, most of all the coders who bring us safety in both fun and games, I would like to be interested, who is / are the creators of these masterpieces?

However, even the little ones in this environment are a big stone! and are always there when you need them, I'm not talking about anybody else like the Moderators & S-Moderators and Psychopath our Admin with Systemfiles who help us if we do not have any further knowledge or questions

And thanks to the very small outside those who make extremely good videos for system cheats and very sick GFX textures! you are also this part of the "system cheats"

I am already 3 years member here, and I'm happy about every single euro of this went in from me, and I'm 95% satisfied, but the other 5% will never come and believe that I would like to know here Why

Just first: Thank you GFX/Video-Creator / Moderators / S-Moderators / Admins / Coders and all in a "System Cheats" Thanks for giving it!

Suggestion

How about times with such small things for loyalty clientele? such as 10% discount or so from 2-5 years of membership?

any little things or for example 15 days all cheats for free in one year (my tipp for so a nice little thing "veterans key" (name for the free access )

question

Why are there no cheats like "Pubg" or. "R6S" or. "Fortnite" or. "DayZ (0.63)"
    So these big games (That's this remaining 5% of 95%)

Thank you for everything!

(translate with Google Translater, because my english its not the best )
    Last edited by Jakubi; 06-03-2018 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Thumbs up
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SCFanboy For This Useful Post:

Destr0yer (06-03-2018),Jakubi (06-03-2018),Psychopath (06-19-2018)

Thanks
    Thanks for the kind words and awesome review!

Some nice suggestions there in terms of perks.

In regards as to why we don't offer certain cheats, there is many deciding factors made internally and the senior staff can touch base more on that if they wish.

Happy fragging
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Destr0yer For This Useful Post:

SCFanboy (06-03-2018)

Thanks
    Without jokes, it would be interesting to see a Fortnite cheat from you for example. a "Auto Build" cheat that builds a small base directly around you (I do not know if that's possible) but it would be so extremely interesting to see it cheat in a big Battleroyale shooter like in Pubg or. Fortnite

Even if it doesn't happen, I'll still be loyal here while it's also safe, but a cheat in one of the games mentioned above, which still remains so safe, would be really nice and even if it was only a 2D radar for 8 € or just the "system radar" for 10 € and as far as I saw it, for example, Fortnite has "Easy Anti Cheat" which you have already come

no problem for the words, i just here over 3 Years, and buy cheats then have i just 20 minutes for send this up and translate with google translater

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SCFanboy For This Useful Post:

Destr0yer (06-03-2018)

Thanks
    Sorry but Fortnite will never happen but thank you for the nice review, we really appreciate it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakubi For This Useful Post:

SCFanboy (06-03-2018)