Thread: Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Hey guys.

First of all... my english is very bad so sorry if I write bullshit ;-)

Let me say thank you guys for this Bf1 Cheat (especially Aimbot) I love the game and the story and the maps the weapons but i´m very bad at aiming because i´m nearly 40 years old. I´m a very low "aimer" because too slow most of the time. But with your Hack I can play the Game and have realy much fun.

I use the Hack only as a "aiming help" but it works perfectly since abaout 3 months i enjoy this game with your help and i just wanna say Thank you guys for helping me out.

I use the settings from Psychopath and it works great.

Btw with this settings no one noticed that i´m using a cheat all the time. Thumbs up
    Last edited by Jakubi; 03-23-2018 at 11:07 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadMike1982 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (03-25-2018),Scythe (03-24-2018)

Thanks
    Thanks very much for the kind review, we are always happy to hear the positive feedback and glad to hear it has helped with aiming and reaction times in the old age
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I want to thank you for taking your time to write a positive review for us, see you on the battlefield