Thread: Black Ops 2

Thanks

Black Ops 2

Very nice hack for black ops 2, i like everything in it i just bought it yesterday (1 day trial just to test :3) today im going to buy 1 month for sure, Keep up the good work!

Things that could be added = No recoil and no spread , Aimbot (but aimbot is not needed because i think that would make the hack easier to detect ? :C) but i would love to see no recoil and no spread on this hack <3

Other thing dont know if its because of the hack or just some problems with my mouse, but when ingame sometimes i turn left it turns like super quick is that because of the hack or my mouse? :/ anyways nice hack!

Edit: Oh yeah and i really love the variety of payment methods (specially paysafecard) because that is the only way i am able to buy things from other countries :3
    Last edited by 2 g00d pk3r; 09-14-2014 at 08:13 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2 g00d pk3r For This Useful Post:

iCrusade (09-14-2014),Mr.Tasteful (11-24-2014),Psychopath (09-14-2014),SystemFiles (09-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback. We do not modify your current mouse position so that problem must be related to your mouse.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemFiles View Post
    Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback. We do not modify your current mouse position so that problem must be related to your mouse.
    Ok thank you i think my mouse's sensor that is on the bottom had some dirt on it or something but ill try if it still does it after i have cleaned it

Thanks
    Thanks for the review and welcome

Thanks
    Thank you for providing good content and entertaining the hackers

Thanks
    Good positive feedback!

Aimbot in this game is very risky, we do not see the need for one in our cheat.

Thanks
    Yes i know that it will make the cheat very likely get detected easy but norecoil and nospread would be nice to see if it isnt too risky/too hard to do anyways <3'ng it

Thanks
    It wouldn't be too hard to do, but will get you banned.