Thread: Customer

Thanks

Customer

Hey all, I was a registered user for about 3 weeks before I bought the cheats, I must say every question I had wether it was a general question or a technical support question was answered quickly and I never felt like I was a bother or asking a stupid question, I already know when my 6 month full package runs out I will renew without question.
    Last edited by Jakubi; 03-24-2018 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Moved to reviews and added thumb
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudd_duck For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (03-20-2018),Scythe (03-19-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    Glad to hear that, and the customer service does not stop as a customer. We try and do the best we can to make everyone happy, but that is not always possible.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    We are VERY happy to hear that, enjoy and we look forward to having you around
    destr0yer@systemcheats:~#Rules > TOS > EULA

Thanks
    hey, welcome
    Its hard to feel the friction, under water.

Thanks
    I hope you enjoy your stay and if you ever have any problems dont hesitate to open a thread on the forum or join our Teamspeak