Thanks

Post Off Topic Question

I was wondering i someone could do some calculations for me. I was playing on a 4k monitor in 4k full screen, then changed it to 1080 size and my accuracy got much better. This is because I was moving my mouse less for the same distance, so what sensitivity would i want to change to on the fullscreen 4k to get the same accuracy? I was sniping with 500 DPI, 5 sensitivity for both. What do i change the 5 to, to get the results I want. I understand if nobody can give me an answer, but i figure someone knows more than me about this, and can calculate the info i need.
    Last edited by Jakubi; 12-11-2017 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Its an off topic question, so maybe post it in the off topic section? no? ok ill move it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I believe FPS plays a huge role in your mouse sens/aim. Not sure if it's related but make sure you have FPS prediction enabled
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I do, thats not what i need.

- - - Updated - - -

It is cuz i started to play 1080 borderless windowed on a 4k screen, and the window was much smaller, what i want to know is the sensitivity that it scales to if put in full screen.

Thanks
    Thats nothin that you can calculate. You simply have to try out diffrent sensitivitys.

Thanks
    Well, like FreshManYT said, this is nothing you can calculate, but if you do calculate it, it would be 1500 DPI, but I do not think that it will do the trick, what i would recomend is every 5min increase it by 50 DPI and stop when it feels right, thats how I do it, hope it works for you too