Thanks

The Division free weekend

Does anyone know if I can put the Division cheat on a different computer that the one my current Crosssfire cheat is on? Or would I have to set up another account to do that for today and tomorrow?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    You won't be able to do it regardless..
    The Division free weekend cheat is available only to customers for the next 21 hours.. New SystemCheats account would need have to have minimum of a 1 month subscription to use The Division to cheat.
    Since we won't change your subscription to a new username or anything like that, it won't work.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Im not sure I understand, but ok. I could load STeam on the computer I currently have the Crossfire cheat on and then I would have The Division game available. And then could I get the cheat and use it through tomorrow on the same computer and with the same account? I just didnt want to put STeam on the computer Im curreently using the cheat on.

Thanks
    As long you have ongoing subscription on the account for cheat, you'll get division for free too!