Thanks

SKILL Special Force 2 (Discontinued) Register with hacks Skill Force 2

Hi guys. I do this post hoping someone can give me information on how to play with the wallhack and in the meantime record a game I'm doing. I have done several tests and searches for example if you do a screenshot of the game with the wallhack going to see the screen there is no trace of the hacks. I tried to record with the Rec of the game but you see the hacks and I can not take it because in the screen you do not see and in the video yes.. I did research on the internet and I was told that this thing is possible but I did not find the person who explains how to do it. So if someone can give me the name of a program or a precise procedure to do to edit the video look your news. Thanks to the hacks of this site are perfect they always work and are reliable. :fucile:

Thanks
    You can try to use OBS its known to not capture cheats, but this is no confirmation that it will not show up, but you can try it out.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakubi For This Useful Post:

salazar22 (12-01-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakubi View Post
    You can try to use OBS its known to not capture cheats, but this is no confirmation that it will not show up, but you can try it out.
    Okay I'll try OBS you have to activate some precise setting or just register

Thanks
    We do not have any settings or anything of that sort, you just have to try it out yourself and see if it works, if not, then you are out of luck or find any other program, we do not offer support for these kind of things.
    Last edited by Jakubi; 12-01-2017 at 03:34 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakubi For This Useful Post:

salazar22 (12-01-2017)

Thanks
    Please keep this thread updates, and tell us what program worked for you, or at least what programs didn't so we don't have to repeat the same process.

Thank you